Tuesday, May 13, 2008

two down.. three to go

this week is definitely more than i bargained for. i am overloaded with exams and assignments these 2 weeks and my brain is beginning to shut down. BUT....

PRAISE GOD! i passed my driving tests completely! finally! i know its like i failed once so it doesn't really count as SUCH great news but i passed road without bribing on my first try. Guess i just cant manage slopes in a manual car. hehe oh wells, i told jon di. if i ever have to drive his car (btw if u all dun know, its manual) i would only drive to fetch grace from church because its the only stretch of road that does not require me balancing on a slope. hehe..so claire, if u wan me fetch you better find me an auto car haha =D

Econs and malay test was on today..malay exam wassss....no comment..prayerfully with more practice i can finish in time. ahha..i din completely finish the last question. not enough time but i think dun have full 10 marks also maybe can get like 2? or 3? haha a girl can dream..so dun say anything. Econs on the other hand wasn't that bad. I don't think i did as good as my last paper but i dun think it was that bad. so praise God considering i fell asleep studying last night because i was exhausted!

Yay yay! God is Faithful!

dun stop praying for me.. i still have the continuation of my malay exam on thursday and accounting test also on the same day. The following week would be my maths test.. Don't stop! really needed! also we ( del and nick) are exploding with E on thurs and fri if im not mistaken. can't remember their names. ask del or nick. =D

love..

3 comments:

nickC said...

congratulation. And i the name is shane, on thursday. Friday's one i don't know also.

nickC said...

and this is the other part.

It's about time you get your license. it's your turn to fetch me and delicia, and whoever the prospect is. for ojt.

YANZ said...

congratss!!! *plants a wet slobbery kiss on yer cheek*