Sunday, May 4, 2008

pictures...

up first.. 18th birthday at yian's

everyone no.1

top (l-r) jon, kevin, allan, andrew, joseph(b'day man), edward

bottom (l-r) me, esther, yian, lay yan, claire, cia



everyone no.2

plus fana but u cant really see her. blame claire!

blow the cake


fyi, joseph was trying to blow my candles..living in denial he's a decade older.


taking the candle out from the cake with my mouth



and it's out!


cutting cake ceremony..

btw, im only holding on to his hand because he kept wanting to cut my cake instead of his own..really!

hostess of the birthday bash


next up, photo taking at covershots : (there aren't many pics though, and there's only me and jon)





i like this pic...i look nice * big smiles *


random pics :


easter 'the mask' skit team




skit in action


futsal match team


l-r : kok jin, andrew, allan, donald, me



i look pathetic but amelia looks cute. so oh wells..

No comments: