Friday, May 2, 2008


highlights of the week :

~OJT (tuesday)

~applics test (wed)

~HOLIDAY

sounds like a typical week eh..well, it kinda was.. nothing extraordinary happened. First up was OJT with nick's cousin. i guess it went well. He didn't accept though. but one day, one day he will. * prayerfully *


Don't ask bout my test. it was horrible to the ten thousandth degree! bahs..i did not answer a 10 marks question. 10 MARKS! and the whole paper is only over 32! shootttssssss.....we'll just have to see where that'll take me when my results are out.

I'm not in a mood to blog now...emo-ing after watching sad tvb show hehe =D

i'll leave you with some photo's of my grandma's 76th birthday bash at the new Cheow Yang near rothman's round-a-bout. =D food ain't fantastic by the way hehe




the family

me and popo a.k.a bithday woman! =D

more pictures when i feel like it..plus covershots and long overdue birthday pics.. =D

back to ee..

No comments: