Saturday, May 3, 2008

manual cars + me = DIVORCE

bleh...so im gonna sit for my long awaited driving exam on monday to find out that i SUCK at driving. sheesh..starting a day with driving lessons and ending them like s**t is...ugh...dun like! plus the instructor was of no help saying : (exact quote) ' I dunno you di la..i tell you, you still wanna do like dat.. i dunno you la..you wanna fail a?! '

thanks very much for the encouragement. sheesh.. like as if i wanna fail! sheesh! bahs..

no mood di..thankfully i can relieve myself by going out for dinner with joanne tonight. argh...

Please God let me pass and prove that i can actually drive... * delicia and nick aren't allowed to comment coz it aint bout braking! haha *

2 comments:

nickC said...

God, I pray that Jessica will pass her Driving test, pray for wisdom to be upon her, that she'll know what to do after gear 1, Father I pray for peace to be upon her, no panics and cold sweats, and God you will bless her with a P license as you have blessed me, and God, give her a good car and examiner. In Jesus name, Amen.


------------

All the best. *don't kill anyone*

* m e i * said...

haha thanks nick! amen! amen! amen!
i wont...remember the passenger side also got brakes wan...in any case of emergency. haha BUT it wont be needed!