Wednesday, November 5, 2008

i had a sudden change of mood and i dun feel like doing anything. im just feeling... sad? disappointed? scared? tired? bleh? i dunno...all i know is i need all this to be over. i need to wash it out of my mind and focus on the task at hand.. sigh..

a few verses that helped me focus for a while and forget the misery of exams...
For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. * jeremiah 29:11

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever. * psalms 118:1

No eye has seen, No ear has heard, No mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him. * 1 Cor 2:9

As a conclusion.... This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! *trying*





No comments: