Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!

dear ka che,

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!


U'r 21! time sure flies by... gone were those days u made me bring down the laundry for sweets or do things for you because u asked me to.

The times u made me call the radio station coz u called too many times..remember that hehehe

or The time we fought to sit in front in the car

or The time when i irritate the crap out of you to get up so i won't be late for school

or The time i hid behind you in church and followed u EVERYWHERE u went

or The time mommy scold me and you would comfort me to stop crying

or The times mama would call to make sure we weren't fighting

Those are all now memories..You are like an adult..working.. living on your own in a different country.. time just flew by so fast..sigh.. but i still love you..

no matter how grumpy and scary you are in the morning *really.. i know im irritating when i wake you but u dunno how much guts it takes to call you. i also scared you scold me wan

no matter how irritating you can be

no matter the times you have scolded me and i really not liked you at that time...

in the end..i still thank God for you every morning.


and i pray that God will continue to bless you and grant you the desires of your heart.


Thank you for loving me despite my flaws and being proud of me.. I'm proud of you too sista'. hehe =D


love...mei




No comments: