Wednesday, November 5, 2008

1 down.. 4 to go

i am now officially done with Econs!! woots and that crazy thick file with the the crazy thick stack of words and graphs..hehe =D its over its over....yay me!

i know its over and all..but don't ask me how was it okay? i will tell u a brief summary of what happened inside here. it was freezing cold or maybe just my nerves..my hands felt so cold and numb i think i couldn't even write my student number properly.. haha *to those who remember i forgot to write my name in my mock paper, this time..i remembered to write my student number..haha even if i din, there's this sticker we are all supposed to stick at the start of the exam haha God knows my limitations hehe not that i will forget anymore la. haha*

so anyway, the questions didn't make much sense to me, well not like it normally did.. but i guess i managed to bluff my way through. dun think the examiner would give me much marks la..considering the stuff i wrote didn't really make much sense in my brain either hahaha but God can do miracles haha He can.. i'm praying * clasps hands, bows head, close eyes *

tommorrow is EALD ( eng as an additional language or dialect ). Don't be fooled by the name..makes this subject sound so easy.. yea its not.. i have 3 hours to write a gazillion words and form ideas in my head. Plus i have to strain my ears listening to some tape of people talking and extracting answers from there. It is soo not easy. We didn't even get the multi-purpose hall for the exam which has like the better sound system...we only get like classrooms..so now all we're listening to are the radios. Bahs. so let's just pray i sit somewhere in front yea..my hearing is kinda not very good and im not the fastest to pick up points.

Please still keep me in prayer..It is needed..very needed...

Thank You to those who prayed for me for today's paper.. God really brought me through la..alot of questions were related to the current economy which obviously i had no clue about but somehow as i started writing God gave me flashes of memory of what my teacher said about Aus economy..so i don't know what i wrote is right but i thank God that He brought me through. And that i went in the exam classroom surrounded by all your prayers... Loveee...

back to the papers...byee y'all

No comments: