Tuesday, July 14, 2009

hmm..

I'm bored. Very bored. Very very bored.

I sit at home..sleep..eat...watch shows...play silly games on facebook that are seriously silly but because I have nothing else to do.. i end up playing them haha sigh

I help my sister mop her small kitchen area today..because again I was bored. haha how depressing.. but I think I rather mop her floor than think of when my sem starts again next week.

One more round of rushing assignments, cramming in facts that i would probably already forget by the time december comes, waking up early, studying... then it is time to come home... Yayyyyy!!!

Looking back, it has been 5 months since I left the place I will always call home. Things have changed so much. People have changed and moved on..

Question is, have I moved? or am I still standing at the exact same point I was when the year started? have I fulfilled any of the goals I set for myself this year? hmmmm

*time to start getting back to exodus HAHA yep i am still there.. i moved to exodus 20 something.. from exodus 1 haha dun even ask about matthew.. i am still coping with the old test. haha =( *

2 comments:

YANZ said...

I'm still stuck in Exodus too!!! somewhere at the end... *sigh*

* m e i * said...

haha tsk tsk lay yan.. time to reduce facebook-ing eh HAHA at least ur at the end.. i haven touched it in so long i dun remember where i stopped haha they all look familiar at certain points and all new as well in a single chapter. haha