Thursday, July 30, 2009

Employed =)

Stuffing my hands in a pool of dirty water..
tying up garbage bags..
picking up after people..
wiping tables..
sweeping..
serving people..
putting things back to where its supposed to be..

My new roles in life haha

I'm working! haha feels so weird typing it out.. I once told myself i never want to be like those people who have to throw rubbish and clean up after people... coz I always felt it was darn disgusting.. I guess I should be more careful before I say something next time.. Now I'm the one wiping up after people.. eeks.. but then again, I'm earning money for myself. I can pay for things with money not from family.. I am gonna pay for IB with my own money earned from washing dirty dishes for 3 1/2 hours hehe maybe I can even save up and fly back middle of next year! or Cia's wedding? hmmm =)

I'm proud of myself. I think I am actually growing up.. =)

btw.. I'm still on trial HAHA so actually if i get fired... HAHA so malu! haha eee I pray that won't happen!

3 comments:

Delicia said...

COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'LL EVEN GIVE YOU YOUR OWN PERSONAL INVITE!!

okay, it was purposely on caps to show my enthusiasm!!! COME BACK!!!!!

you really won't wanna miss it .

think of the fun you all will have.. not coz it's the wedding that's fun, i can't remember much bout ppl's weddings, it's the dressing up and taking pics with the deco and ppl. hahaha!

Star Shining** said...

u can't really get fired for tht kinda work.
well i worked at starbucks
i bet in aussie land they tip :)
just super wash ur hands when u do the thrash.
the ones in msia are really heavy i usually drag some of the partners to help me throw or pretend to just get off work without taking the thrash hahaha... ppl may gossip sometimes and all, ignore them... when u knw u have integrity at work u hv nothing to fear and knw favor will be by u from God and man

* m e i * said...

i DONT wanna miss it... but i only have 90 dollars so far.. i dont think thats enough HAHA =)i so jealous lar.... everyone going.. sigh