Monday, December 15, 2008

would i be able to?

jeng jeng jeng.....i just found out that my awesome-ness exam results will be out on the 23rd of December.... so should i be happy? anxious? excited? bleh? haha i don't know....

Jon just got his results and he did very well...Praise God for that....He truly is a testimony of God's greatness and love and faithfulness..i mean like if u knew him from high school..the results he got then compared to what he gets now..its like....Awesomeeeeee......

but what about me? can i say the same about myself? God brought me through all my internal exams throughout this year...but when finals came...my confidence and faith level just took a free fall and reached rock bottom..every paper seemed Horrible to me...its like i am hoping that i will get enough to get into ANU. thats all im hoping for....and i don't want that coz i wanna do well not just okay... sighhh

what if i don't get the results i want....would i still be able to praise God? would i still be able to choose to bless His name? I pray i would.. coz I know He has greater plans for me and He loves me more than i can ever imagine....

la di da dum........oh welll better enjoy before i find out hehehe....cant wait for the hot springs trip...ipoh trip...pig feast....christmas....ahhhh the joy of holidays... =D

No comments: