Friday, June 27, 2008

slipping away...

list of things to do :
* study! - not working
* exams! - coming too soon
* X-plode - dynamite running out of power
* memorize E - haven't started
* spend padini voucher - the best part but with a catch.. i have NO TIME to go
* get kache's list of wants - too long a list (typical)
* pack to go..
* do my encouragement notes for my darling mortal.. - its due TOM!
* study...
* study...
* study...
* sleep!!!!!!! - much needed
* QT - most important...have been missing lately.sigh.. what have become of me?

so many a times i have stood at this position in life, yet it never gets easier. i feel like just sitting at the piano the rest of the night playing worship songs and fall into a place away from all the hectic things that are going through.. yet studies would pull me back to the table and the routine starts all over again.. i need someone to talk to...anyone there?.....

Just to be by Your side,
There is hope in my life,
There is no greater freedom i've found
Take my life, all that I have to give
Take my world, just inhabit all of it
Take my dreams, make me Assuredly Yours!
amen.

No comments: