Friday, June 13, 2008

my unfailing love

1 down 4 to go. im meaning exams btw. i've been a good girl studying in the library and following mommy home late in the evening. its getting uninteresting again and a chore. not only that, the fear and the uncertainty whether or not i'll do well, whether i have put in enough effort to be able to really say i DID MY BEST. sigh...



But... even as i all these thoughts run through my head, only one thing seemed to make sense. God has never failed to show His Grace and Love and gave me everything *almost* everything i desired ( coz some weren't part of His will - but God if you're reading..you know...i would still like some of them ). anyways, during exams i am always reminded of how He walked me through last year. The tough times when i fought with mom to go for yf and the tears that came along with it was so hard. i thought i would never survive those few months. but God, God made it possible, He lifted me up when i was down, He gave me friends that pushed and encouraged me, He comforted when things seem to go all over the place.




A summary of it all. GOD'S LOVE IS UNFAILING AND UNENDING. thankfully




Some pics lately :



*ooo* i like



prankster and prankstee


on our last night:



the boys



the girls



the game

* more pics soon to come from 1 kempas girls day out and cia's bbq(very late)

No comments: