Tuesday, April 22, 2008

eventful day

first i'm falling sick with a bad soar throat.. now this?! why la why????

but anyway, to answer the last post, the decision was to stick to malay advanced because my mom thinks its too late in the year to start switching subjects as well as calculus would be too taxing on me. THANK GOD my mom thinks that way..because that was exactly what i was thinking. taking up calc would leave me with 4 heavy burdened subjects...meaning camp and all may be missed because of classes. SO....thankfully my mom thinks its not a good idea..but nonetheless, we're still gonna talk to mrs.ruma on this. lalala

but...guess what i just found out?! my eng marksssss.....i got an E! an E! how does anyone in the world get an E in english?! that's like getting A in mandarin which btw I can't speak or write fluently....okay okay...sorry..overreacting...but im just so shocked... i thought i wrote quite well..like 5 pages weiss...but i come back with only an 18?! ughhhhh....need to talk to ms.priyaa. sigh

but but...GOOD NEWS! we ( del, nick and me) have OJT tom with my coll mate, wai kuan..I don't know her very well but she said okay to meeting my other friends(nick and del)..so oh well, let's pray this would go well...=D pray pray

1 comment:

nickC said...

And my cousin jun shen, also known as jason cause it sounds like junshen. k ciao. have fun with your blog.