Monday, April 21, 2008

decisions...bleh

so today started bad already with the monthly pains..bleh..BUT it did get better...

i went in for my first class of the day which was EALD and it was all good....talk talk talk and little work hehe and i also found out my results are out on the iZone(its this place where all our subjects and timetable and results are posted). So...after our (me and yien) finished our EALD class, we headed to the library to use the computer. I went on iZone to check my results and.......GUESS WHATTTTT???

okay la...it wasn't ALL that good la...just trying to stimultate u people to be more excited...hehe but it was good nonetheless and all Glory to God for my results. This is the only subjects i got so far la..hehe not all yet..
Economics - 68 *woots*
Accounting - 82 *clap clap*

I know la..my economics not to say all that good also right...but i FAILED the last paper i had. haha...so 68 is good...*clap clap clap* hehehe

then...the day got bad again.. and if ur guessing its the pain....*tetttttttt* wrong...ehheheh


My darling teacher, Ms. Shanti decided to bounce off the idea of taking calculus instead of malay advanced.

She :I can see you are good with numbers because you can do applicable math and accounting. I don't think you're the kind that likes 'mugging' subjects. Do you like economics?
Me : er...NO.
She : See! 'giving the I'm right face'

Bah..i don't like maths neither do i like studying subjects. Ish...my good results wasn't me...it was God's graciousness.....AHHHHHH...God, You should sit for my papers....!!!!! lalalala

So anyways, now i need to think about it *btw i dun like thinking* whether i want to try taking up calculus. I don't know....make my life harder but more secure because calculus is not a shaky subject that would mark down a great amount during the final scoring, OR malay which is a much easier subject but i have to work hard to get EXTREMELY high marks in my internals so that even if they mark down i'm still safe. Bah...like I said..i DUN LIKE thinking.


but oh wells, if you all were kind enough to even read through all my babbles, i shall reward you with a few pics hehe =D

first the crazy friend that made me start this blog :









and because i know you all wouldn't have read the whole thing....you get the priviledge of guessing who was the crazy friend... hehe *evil grin*

my birthday photos : * some of them*









the girls ( i don't know if there were pics of the guys )








jon ( one of the guys )













birthday with mommy and daddy at avanti's















mommy and my drawings on the table. (forgot to change the position...but oh wells, ur eyes needs exercising hehe... )

No comments: