Monday, March 2, 2009

a step at a time

i am officially forced to leave my comfort zone..

mommy and daddy left yesterday. so obviously tears were inevitable. so many times i take for granted their presence.. mommy cooking lunch and dinners..daddy cleaning up the beds after we sleep, nagging me to clean up after myself so i wont mess up the apartment, helping me move my things from unilodge back home or when mom and dad drop me off at uni and come back extremely late to pick me up...i miss them so much..its all kicking in now. im left here with my sister. now its just me and her. and li chen haha sigh...

but amidst all the tough times and sadness there is always a rainbow that God would bring along sooner or later.. thanks to all who prayed! i now have a room in Bruce hall! Although i can't move in yet*quite relieved* coz im so comfortable with my sis and li chen that i dont feel like making new friends hehe but when i get to bruce hall, im forced to make friends..yerrr so scaryyy! haha sigh...i miss claire and cia and est and all you ppl back homeee.....yer....i dun feel like making small talk haha bahs.. oh wells. i shall be on a mission to find a monkey like claire here or at least a milder monkey ahhaha =D sigh....

oh wells, this update is just coz i have 3 hours to kill in the library haha so yea. no pics yet..soon la k? =D haha bye y'all

No comments: